Spring quality control: during spring production our employees work within a self-control system. Controls and relatives notes are written on the Order of Work.
Production staff check all the completed springs.
Quality control activities are reported on the Order of Work and always agreed with the Clients. They are:
- Checking measurements as indicated on the project;
- Registration of results;
- Checking values as indicated on the project;
- Registration results;
- Visual control on the external finish;
On request we can supply the Client with quality and compliance reports.
- specific to the Client and the product;
- identified by a progressive number;